Product Price displayed as 0.00 - Critical

kab

The product is being displayed with an amount 0.00 even though I have set all the values. This behavior is very random. Initially it was showing all correct values (actual price, sale price, multiple quantity prices etc). My product has optional pricing for different quantity sets. I had to delete the item and re-create it to allow showing of the prices. After some time, the product again started showing 0.00 as the amount. Please refer to the attached image.

Product-Price.png

The product is being displayed with an amount 0.00 even though I have set all the values. This behavior is very random. Initially it was showing all correct values (actual price, sale price, multiple quantity prices etc). My product has optional pricing for different quantity sets. I had to delete the item and re-create it to allow showing of the prices. After some time, the product again started showing 0.00 as the amount. Please refer to the attached image.

Product-Price.png

QUOTE:

This (below) is what I see after I closed the browser and then reloaded the store. However, a customer may not know this method of fixing the error. Also, when the product is added to the cart (at the time of price showing 0.00), it is added with the 0.00 value.

product-price-ok.png

I can't help, but those who can may need to look at your store. What is your store url? You can edit your Signature by going to your Settings - top right corner of this forum - drop down selection by your name. Take a look at my signature to see the kinds of info that sometimes help in fixing issues. Look on your Admin Dashboard at Store Overview for some of that info.

Hello DB,  I am currently running the store on my local host. Could that be an issue? The env. is WAMP server setup. I accessed the store from 2 different browsers viz FF & Ice Dragon (I am unable to log in thru Chrome, IE & Comodo Dragon due to an internal error which I have raised in a different thread).