Resolved - SQL error

sasan223

I was trying to access my site, and the following errors appeared:

how can I fix this?

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'atisonir_admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/atisonir/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 30

Warning: mysqli_options(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/atisonir/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 32

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'atisonir_admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/atisonir/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 35

I ran into this after making a fresh install to a fresh database. Since it's all on a simulated production server, it is up to me to make sure that the database server has a username and password installed in its userbase. Generally, the hosting provider has the hosting control panel (cPanel?) manage this automatically.

Then, that user must be permitted to access the database from certain locations: from anywhere, from a specific range of IP addresses, or from 'localhost'.

The information cPanel gives you about accessing the database by your web app is all there. Then, in the database server, a database is created. The user is given permission to access that database. Again, all this is by the hosting provider or cPanel.

So, the web app needs the name of the database, the name of the host where it is at, a username and a password. In the faulting installation, I had the user authorized to access the database from 'localhost' while my web app was calling the computer's IP address.