return after payment page

Robo

hello Guys

i have my store working ok , but as i am starting with google analistics i would like to have a return page from payment  cc sends out a mail with some links , but i would like to have the link to the page that the payment has been made as requested by paypal  for return page, now it is switched off but i would like to set it up.

any suggestions i could not find it in the forums..

thanks in advance

Robo - sorry to jump on your post but I think I am also trying to work this out?

I am trying to find a way to redirect from PayPal (once payment has been made) to the order receipt page that holds the analytics and AdWords conversion. I know how to auto redirect from PayPal, and I could create a generic order confirmation page to redirect to – however, this page wouldn’t have the dynamic transaction information like the standard confirmation page generated by the cart, and also the analytics and AdWords tags are configured in the template to fire on the stores standard confirmation page. The problem is, once payment is made on PayPal, not everyone returns to the store so we do not get all the transactions registered if that makes sense.  

What we would like to be able to do – is once payment is made on PayPal – all users are automatically redirected to the store generated order confirmation page that contains all their order details, including all the information that is passed to google analytics and adwords.

Any ideas?

hello Annie

What we would like to be able to do – is once payment is made on PayPal – all users are automatically redirected to the store generated order confirmation page that contains all their order details, including all the information that is passed to google analytics and adwords.

well my idea also , but how to ??? i thought there might be a page available in cc for this , as i have also more payment possibilitys, i am not a programmer , have the store running and i am happy with that, so a ad up for this is very helpfull

grts