Undo deleted products?

bobismyuncle73

Is there a way to undo a deleted item? 

By accident, I deleted a product that had some sales attached to it. I still have the records for the sales, but I've lost the product and I don't see any obvious way to undo this.  Is there a way?  This is the second time I've accidentally deleted something in the past few months.  I can rebuild it with a little bit of time, but it'd be far easier if there was a one-click undo button.

No.

Deleting a database record is not un-doable. You will need to research from database backups to restore the record.

Or, some of the data is stored in various locations in the CubeCart_order_summary and CubeCart_order_inventory tables,

For future reference, if your host allows a large number of databases in your plan - I keep a rolling set of dated copies of the database right there in phpMyAdmin, for just such problems as this. Being able to easily find old data has saved me more than once.

This would be a good feature. Deleting an item sends it to "trash". Trash would be accessible via the backend and items could be restored. Similar to WordPress.

A new database table would be needed. On delete, instead of deleting that entry (product), it would move it to the trash table.

Edited by [email protected]