Discount showing up where Subtotal should be in packing slip

PAC

Hello,

I'm having a weird issue that I just noticed happening today. After a customer completes a checkout and I view the packing slip to print, instead of showing Subtotal, Discount, Shipping, Total Tax, and Grand Total like it was, it is showing Discount, Discount, Shipping, Total Tax, and Grand Total. Discount appears twice. The first has the subtotal number and the second one actually shows the discounted amount like it should. I've checked to see if it appears this way for undiscounted products as well as discounted products and it does.

I have attached a photo to show what I am talking about. I am using Cubecart 4.3.3. I have a third-party coupon plugin from Estelle's Mods. However, I don't believe that is the problem because I have been using it for over a year and didn't have this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot.JPG

We would have to see the code in /admin/sources/orders/orderBuilder.inc.php -- specifically and only the code that shows the HTML for the suspect fields.

The following code is from a stock CC438. The line numbers are from 585 to 603. Your code may be at different line numbers because it is CC433 with mods installed. But we need to see only! the lines that display these fields.

<input type="hidden" id="rowCount" value="<?php echo $rows ?>" />
  <table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" class="mainTable" width="100%" style="border-top: none;">
    <tr>
      <td class="tdText"><input type="hidden" name="currentRowCount" value="<?php echo $rows; ?>" />
        <?php echo $lang['admin_common']['add'];?>
        <input type="text" name="prodRowsAdd" id="prodRowsAdd" value="1" size="2" style="text-align: center;" class="textbox" />
        <input type="submit" name="prodRowsSubmit" value="Product Rows" class="submit" onclick="return addRows('productList', 'prodRowsAdd')" /></td>
      <td align="right" class="tdText"><?php echo $lang['admin']['orders_subtotal']; ?></td>
      <td width="150" align="center"><input name="subtotal" id="subtotal" type="text" class="textbox" style="text-align:right;" value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['subtotal']; ?>" size="7" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td rowspan="4">&nbsp;</td>
      <td align="right" class="tdText"><?php echo $lang['admin']['orders_discount']; ?></td>
      <td width="150" align="center"><input name="discount" id="discount" type="text" class="textbox" style="text-align:right;" value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['discount']; ?>" size="7" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td align="right" class="tdText"><?php echo $lang['admin']['orders_shipping']; ?></td>
      <td width="150" align="center"><input name="total_ship" type="text" class="textbox"  style="text-align:right;" value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['total_ship']; ?>" size="7" /></td>
    </tr>

Thanks for your reply. Here is the requested code:

</table>
  <input type="hidden" id="rowCount" value="<?php echo $rows ?>" />
  <table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" class="mainTable" width="100%" style="border-top: none;">
    <tr>
      <td class="tdText"><input type="hidden" name="currentRowCount" value="<?php echo $rows; ?>" />
        <?php echo $lang['admin_common']['add'];?>
        <input type="text" name="prodRowsAdd" id="prodRowsAdd" value="1" size="2" style="text-align: center;" class="textbox" />
        <input type="submit" name="prodRowsSubmit" value="Product Rows" class="submit" onclick="return addRows('productList',    
        'prodRowsAdd')" />
      </td>
           <!-- start mod: Coupon Enhancements - http://cubecart.expandingbrain.com -->

<!--Some php goes code is here for the third party coupon module. Not sure if you wanted to see that or not.-->

<!-- end mod: Coupon Enhancements - by Estelle -->

<td width="150" align="center"><input name="subtotal" id="subtotal" type="text" class="textbox" style="text-align:right;" 
         value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['subtotal']; ?>" size="7" />
      </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td rowspan="4">&nbsp;</td>
      <td align="right" class="tdText"><?php echo $lang['admin']['orders_discount']; ?></td>
      <td width="150" align="center"><input name="discount" id="discount" type="text" class="textbox" style="text-align:right;" 
        value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['discount']; ?>" size="7" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td align="right" class="tdText"><?php echo $lang['admin']['orders_shipping']; ?></td>
      <td width="150" align="center"><input name="total_ship" type="text" class="textbox"  style="text-align:right;" value="<?php echo $orderSum[0]['total_ship']; ?>" size="7" /></td>
    </tr>

The instructions for this mod say to replace this line (from what you provided above in the second group of code):

with the mod code.

So I think the mod code was inserted in the wrong place.

Does the mod code include the phrase CHANGED IN VERSION 2.0?