Changing the page width in Foundation skin

Not sure if this has been asked and answered. I tried looking but did not find the answer here. How does one change the page width in the foundation skin? I'm using CC6.0.5 and the stock skin. I found the foundation.css file that looks like it has the right code but if I change it nothing happens. Is that just for font size?

Bill

Foundation is "responsive". That term includes an aspect of skin behavior called "fluidity". A fluid skin will be as wide as the browser window. As the browser window gets wider, the skin gets wider, and the reverse.

On the other hand, one can stipulate that the width of the page should grow no wider than a specific width.

In the case of CubeCart's Foundation implementation, everything is organized in rows, and a row is 62.5 "EM" units. An EM unit is the width that the current font's letter 'M' takes up.

So you can change the CSS rule for the class row and make it have a max-width of a different size.

That was what I have been trying to find. I'm still trying to figure out all the terms used in this skin. It certainly is complex. That can be good as it is feature packed but it makes for a steep learning curve to get started with it. Thanks for your help