Cradit Cards not visible.

toast691

I have had some troubles with credit cards not displaying in the admin area. Version is 6.0.6. I am viewing the admin area using https://

Customers will place the order and checkout using card capture. A transaction log is registered saying Card Details captured ready for processing offline. But no details are being shown in the credit card details tab.

I have checked my slq database under cubecart order summary and the relevant order number has information in the offline capture field. Not sure where to go from here...

One other problem with accounts is where a customer has placed an order "Sandra" see attached example in images (click on order number to view the order and it all looks good) then go back to orders page and click on the customers name "Sandra" to go to 'edit customer' page but a different customer name and details appear "Julia". Sandra's order is then stored on Julias account. Since this issue appeared I have had the register option removed from the checkout area to ensure people only order as a guest.

Both of these problems are intermittent often with it all working fine for a number of days then the issues will occur again.

Cube_1.thumb.jpg.0cd05a5bd84ebb43d9d1078Cube_2.thumb.JPG.04e83c2fc7f65f904531490cube_3.thumb.jpg.b6b1a8e17f927a5610f04f8

Please make this experiment. Log out of admin. In cPanel, delete all the files in /cache/ except for .htaccess.

Log back in to admin and go through the exact same page requests as above: view that order, go back to Orders list, click on the Customer name.

Do you get the same anomalous results?