ERP Integration

kab

Is there any open-source (php) ERP package which integrates well with CubeCart? I can see that tracking orders and managing inventory is going to be a big challenge for me unless I have a well drafted ERP backend.

Hi Kab, 

I am not aware of any two way systems that are freely available to use your best bet is the export to csv for sage 

https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/external-software/sage-accounts-export

If you have a budget for this I know of several companies that will custom build a 2 way communication portal for CC to speak with any ERP package, but its a few bob. 

Edited by kealan

Thanks Kealan. Not immediately. For now I will probably do with data extracted from queries and manage over Excel spreadsheets :) But yes, if business grows then an ERP will definitely be on the cards.

I have dome similar in the past, make life easy and setup a chron job on the server to grab and ftp the data over (hosting provider will often write the job for you), then just have a nice import function on your excel! 

Good luck