Resolved - Cubecart 5.2.16 got Blank Page on Installation perfoming Step 4 (Database Settings)

Good Afternoon

I am trying to install Cubecart 5.2.16 It was downloaded from www,cubecart,com I got Blank Page on Installation perfoming Step 4 (Database Settings)

Firts step (1 to 3) works good then when filling step 4 (Database Settings) and Admin user password, name and e-mail and click continue butom

I got blank page and when I refresh start in step 4 again

Any help will thanks

Regards

MJR

Edited by Dirty Butter

OK Just wanted to be sure you weren't messing up an existing store. It's been so very long since I setup my database to begin with that I can't remember enough to be of help at this point. Someone should be along soon to help. I do know this has to be done through your host and then be sure you save all the info you will need for this CubeCart screen.

Hey guys apparently the problem it was with the CubeCart version 5.2.16 so I decided to deleted it from server and then switch for installing the last Cubecart Version 6.0.6

Once Installed I got this PHP Log error:

[30-Jun-2015 16:19:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(/home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/controllers/controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/admin.php on line 29
[30-Jun-2015 16:19:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/controllers/controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/admin.php on line 29
[30-Jun-2015 16:19:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/admin.php on line 31
[30-Jun-2015 16:25:06 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(/home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/controllers/controller.index.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/index.php on line 20
[30-Jun-2015 16:25:06 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/controllers/controller.index.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/index.php on line 20
[30-Jun-2015 16:25:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function display() on a non-object in /home/movilupt/public_html/es/tienda/index.php on line 22

Any help will thank you

These "Failed to open" warnings for the controller files are very strange. I would want to make sure that all the CubeCart files and folders were FTP'd to your site correctly. That is, make sure there is a folder named /controllers/ and files in that folder named controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php and others.

it was just what you say, the completel folder "/constrollers" was miss during upload process

Hola Mario !

If you eventually got version 6.0.6 working then CubeCart 5.2.16 would also have worked so maybe you also missed some files when uploading that.  Version 6.0.6 is a much better version to get started with fir a new installation anyway

Good luck with your new store

Ian