{include file='templates/box.progress.php'}
                  {$PAGE_CONTENT}
               </div>
               <div class="large-3 columns show-for-large-up">
                  {include file='templates/box.featured.php'}
                  {include file='templates/box.popular.php'}
                  {include file='templates/box.sale_items.php'}
               </div>
               <a href="#" class="back-to-top"><i class="fa fa-angle-up"></i> {$LANG.common.top}</a>
            </div>

The second nested div block -- "large-3" -- has a series of includes. Add another:

{include file='templates/box.port.php'}

and the box.port.php I file

<div class="panel" id="box-port">
   <h3>frais de port</h3>
<canvas height="225" id="offert" onclick="this.focus();" oncontextmenu="return false;" style="outline: none" width="225"> </canvas> <script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://www.santonspeyroncampagna.com/boutique/santons-de-provence/peyron-campagna/fraisdeport/offert/offert.js">
    </div>

but when I checked the operation, my footer disappeared and the image that should appear company does not appear.

I do not see the closing </script> tag.

Hello, I change my box.port.php file as below

<h3>frais de port</h3>
<canvas height="225" id="offert" onclick="this.focus();" oncontextmenu="return false;" style="outline: none" width="225"> </canvas> <script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://www.santonspeyroncampagna.com/boutique/santons-de-provence/peyron-campagna/fraisdeport/offert/offert.js">
    </div>
    </script>

but now my whole page went black. over my image in the new box Appear when I'm in a category. but not on the welcome page
see screenshot below

Capture2.thumb.JPG.6d4a8b98959408003e5ed

category

Capture1.thumb.JPG.c923e4f4aba889152a43b

For the box code, try:

<h3>frais de port</h3>
  <canvas height="225" id="offert" onclick="this.focus();" oncontextmenu="return false;" style="outline: none" width="225"></canvas>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.santonspeyroncampagna.com/boutique/santons-de-provence/peyron-campagna/fraisdeport/offert/offert.js"></script>
</div>

Your latest edit has put the closing </script> tag in the wrong place.

This is my guess: Also on the Homepage, you have a <canvas id="offert"> as part of the Homepage document. The "frais de port" box has <canvas id="offert">.

In many cases, javascript is not coded to control more than one item with the same ID.

So, for the side box, use <canvas id="side_offert"> and for the javascript file, /fraisdeport/offert/side_offert.js, code it to use var a=document.getElementById("side_offert").

Open this file for editing: /fraisdeport/offert/offert.js

Near the beginning, there are two places where you will find document.getElementById("offert")

Change offert to side_offert in both places. Save the file as /fraisdeport/offert/side_offert.js

You may wish to ask for assistance from the authors of this javascript canvas code.