Add New Tab on Product Page

Hi,

Just starting looking into the Foundation Skin I will be editing for my upgraded CC6.0.6 store.  I want to add a new tab to the product page named Other Uses and want it to show up only of the

field is occupied. 

ex.  some of my vintage ashtrays can also be used for trinket bowls or incense cone holders.  Some of my bottles can be used as reed diffuser receptacles.

I want to be able to tell people that in a new tab.

Also in the Specification tab I would like to add a field for size.

And lastly, for now,  where can I edit colors, fonts, etc.  ex. the description of each featured product.

Thanks in advance,

Claudia

One of the first tasks to implement is to install some sort of "Additional Product Fields" mod. This allows for custom items of data that can be applied to products on a product-by-product basis.

Next, adding more tabs is tricky, not because the code is hard (it's not, it's just an extension of what's already there), but because you just don't have that much room to put another tab. However, knowing that the Foundation given to you is a basic style, plain-vanilla responsive skin, we must realize that we will need to do some more, a lot more, styling.

In Firefox and Chrome, if you right-click on any part of the screen (a button, for example), the context menu will have a "Inspect Element" choice. Doing this will open a section that shows exactly what stylings are affecting that element. The Foundation CSS file is ridiculously huge. Therefore, CubeCart loads a secondary CSS file, cubecart.default.css, that can contain anything you want to override.