[Resolved] White Page issues

xivviltd

I am currently having some issues with a couple of mods purchased via modsindex.com and hoped that people on here may have some thoughts.

Its two mods which control the top menu and banner images on a site.  

They have worked fine until recently.

However, when I now used the 'add new' feature on both of them, I get a blank white screen and nothing happens.

Anyone else experience this or have any thoughts on a fix.

Regards

Paul

A completely blank page means either PHP had a fatal error, or there is something about the skin code for that mod that the version of Smarty shipping with CC6 does not like.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, enable debugging and enter your IP address in the field (www.whatismyip.com).

Hopefully, CubeCart can remain awake long enough to send the debug data which will pinpoint any problems with the mod's skin template code.

Otherwise, please look around your hosting account's control panel for PHP's error log.

I am currently having some issues with a couple of mods purchased via modsindex.com and hoped that people on here may have some thoughts.

Hi Paul

Have you tried asking the developers of the mods for support ? Incidentally, while many / most plugins written for V5 will be compatible with V6, there are times when additional coding is required to make them work

Ian

• 2 months later...

Hi Sandrine,

Yeah it is all sorted and probably wont affect you.  The developer came back to me and said that it was down to some of the 'cache' differences between CC5 and CC6.  He fixed it and its all good.

He is a good developer and we have had further mods from him

Regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...