[Resolved] I accidentally deleted index.php and .htaccess files

sasan223

hi

I accidentally deleted index.php and .htaccess files from file manager of my CPanel now no one can access my site. and 403 forbidden error appears.

What should i do now? do I need to create my site again? please help me!!!!

www.atison.ir

111.png

Please download the latest version of CubeCart from the Downloads page, extract the index.php file from that package, and upload it to your site.

I downloaded the latest version and uploaded the file but it doesn't work. :(

now i encounter with the following error

122.png

Generally the answer should have been get these two files from your backups that you and your host had been doing !!  However with these two specific files, as already mentioned they can easily be retrieved unless you had made custom changes to them .  Doesnt work in what way - the same error or something different ?  Have you recreated the .htaccess file as described ?

The error shown can also be thrown by various other causes including mod_security violations - you should seek help from your hosting company

Ian

actually the full story is that i create sub domain for my site then i tried to install wordpress for the subdomain but the installation was failed. then when i tried to access my site (not subdomain) there was an error, I checked my file manager and deleted the folders related to wordpress, and accidentally deleted  index.php, .htaccess, ini.inc.php files.