Shipping issue in checkout.

Tri-Polar

Good evening guys and girls. I have managed to find all my answers and do what ive had to do just by lurking this forum. However there is one problem i can not find an answer for, so here it is:

During the checkout where you enter address (please note i have shipping options disabled) after they fill out all the fields and click check out, the checkout refreshes and produces the message at the top "Address has been updated and new shipping options may be available. Click "Checkout" to proceed.". Then they have click checkout again to proceed. I dont want any shipping methods at all. This is because all prices include postage. Is there a way to disable this option or "update" during the checkout procedure?

On a side note, is there also a way to remove "Cell phone" from the checkout as well? I figure its a waste as we dont call them "cell phones" and the field about it is for a "phone" input anyway?

This is the last thing id like to fix, other than that this has been a wonderful piece of software to use for my business.

Thanks in advance.

I changed the wording to Best Phone # and took the required off the mobile one (I left it there, though). I don't remember now exactly where I had to take the required code off, but it was in several places. So just taking the mobile phone box isn't enough - there's somewhere else that is coded to throw the error if required is not taken off. Sorry I can't help more.