[Resolved] Kurouto grey skin Cubecart 6.0.6

DerekP

I have a newish web site that we have been adding content to   www.mollysdirect.co.uk. I started with the Foundation skin then downloaded Kurouto and went with the grey theme. Everything was fine while we were adding content and images. I then  tried to see what the site would look like with the Foundation skin so went back to it and then  reverted to the Kurouto skin.

Now, for every item where I was displaying an image, i just get the image name instead of the image. If I select that item, I can hover over the image name and see the image. 

You can see the affect by viewing the web site above....any body got any ideas on how to get me back to where I was?

When I ask to see the images directly, the web server sends back a 403 Forbidden status.

You don't have permission to access /images/cache/SIRDAR_PATTERN_1828.138.jpg on this server.

There may be something that was added to the .htaccess file. If you recall making any custom edits, that would be a place to check.

Otherwise, somehow the file/folder permissions for the image cache got set to something not correct for your hosting package.