testimonials

wacki56

SFWS has a great Testimonials plugin - we use it on our plushcatalog, if you want to see it in action. Be sure to check out cubecartforums.org for information on at least some of the CC developers and their mods/plugins, as well as the Extension Marketplace.

Edited by Dirty Butter
fixed 3rd party url

SFWS has a great Testimonials plugin - we use it on our plushcatalog, if you want to see it in action. Be sure to check out cubecartforums.org for information on at least some of the CC developers and their mods/plugins, as well as the Extension Marketplace.

Thank you for your quick response, I will certainly look into your suggestion.

The third-party forums is at: www.cubecartforums.org

Thank you as well, for your quick response, I will certainly look into your suggestion for integration into my Awareness Shop.

The other option is to use WordPress along with a testimonial plugin - the testimonials can then be entered by the admin user, entered via a form by customers (and only shown once approved) as well as displayed on an appropriate page or in a sidebar.  If you also want to have a blog attached to your store (which is great for SEO as long as you can write regular informative blog posts to attract people to your website) then this solution would be better.  We also have a plugin that can extract testimonial and blog post information from  WordPress and display it on the homepage of a CubeCart website !

Ian 

Edited by havenswift-hosting

@waki56 May I interrupt to ask what is the meaning of 46/7? I looked on your site's About Us, but didn't see an explanation. Surely I'm not the only one who would want to know. And praise God that your son is doing so well!!!

Hello,

The meaning of 46/7 refers to the somewhat controversial statistics related to the 'survival rate' of children diagnosed with cancer, ie: Every School day in the US 46 Children will be diagnosed with cancer, and every School day 7 Children will die from cancer(s). This is a horrible statistic, and those of us who are living in the 'World of Childhood cancer' and who are AWARE of this fact know that so much more needs to be done to approve more 'less toxic' treatments, as well as more funding for research. Did you know that out of every US Government National cancer Institute dollar ONLY 4 cents is dedicated to the research of ALL childhood cancers? This too is not acceptable, and more needs to be done to fund Childhood cancer research. Being the Father of a childhood cancer SURVIVOR, I have dedicated every waking hour to promote awareness any way I can. As far as an explanation re: what 46/7 means........please see the video on my Awareness Shop: CLICK HERE

Thank you for asking, now you too are AWARE,

Bill

I don't use Adobe Flash, so your video doesn't run for me. I didn't think to look below the blank video box - my bad. We follow the CaringBridge page of a youngster who has spent the last 5 years of his 7 years on this earth battling brain and spinal cancer. It is sad how little is spent to help the youngest cancer patients.