Customer Account Pages SLOW

avyona

I was going to watch the redirect, bt when I asked for the download using the link provided above, the download had expired.

I got the "Expired" page really quickly. Keep in mind this was the original download URL, PHP's determination that the download had expired, sending a "302 Moved Temporarily" response (took 922ms), my browser then requesting

GET /index.php?act=dnExpire

and the page coming in (took 219ms).

So, I think we are getting it narrowed down. If CC3 does not want to make the file available, it does so very quickly.

here is a new link:  http://planetapplique.com/download.php?pid=1090&oid=MTUwNzI5LTE2NTU0OC0xNjkz&ak=pLgUGTcc

I dont think its the download file size either. They are not too terribly large mostly well below 1mb. I tried from email to download using that link and its still slow. So it has to be something with the link and how that is executed, but not necessarily the server like you said. Its like the "form" or "function" is not right. Imma have to pour through my cpanel filemanager to try to located where I added the redirect for those links. I didnt add it to the template or to the inc.php file for the view order so its gotta be somewhere. I might have done it in the header or somewhere else. Ugh...need some tylenol haha. I'm determined to find it now!  I still have plans for CC6 integration but I have to get everything working properly cause im like that. Thanks BSmither, you have been a HUGE help to bounce my thoughts off of.

I watched the raw network traffic* and it took eight seconds to get the 302 response.

And... the 302 response packet is being reported as "Malformed Packet: Line-based text data"

I have no idea what that means.

* I used Wireshark, a network packet analyzer. My Firefox addon, Firebug, seems to not be able to catch a 302 Redirect is some situations.

I wonder if there is anything being reported in the MySQL server's "slow query" log?