Invoice issues

bobdonkey

Hi all

I have some queries/issues with the invoice generation.

1. When printing the invoice in admin, there is no VAT number or email address

2. When printing the invoice as a customer, the VAT number is shown twice for some reason, once under the company details, and once under the customer details. It should not be on there twice.

3. The customer invoice does not have a breakdown of costs with and without VAT as per https://www.gov.uk/vat-record-keeping/vat-invoices so is not VAT compliant.

Thanks

Edited by bobdonkey

• 1 month later...

OK I fixed all of these apart from no 3. For 1 - I can just login as the user to see the proper invoice.

For 2 - I edited print.receipt.php to remove the second VAT line.

But, for 3 - I cannot see why the VAT does not show, there is a line for $tax.value in print.receipt.php but it does not show when the user prints the invoice, which is a big problem as it means it is not a VAT receipt. When the customer views the order, the VAT does show, it is just when they print the invoice. So I don't think it is a configuration issue with the taxes. Also, when printing the order as admin, the VAT shows up fine, and the code in orders.print.php is exactly the same.

Any ideas?

Edited by bobdonkey
Update