Adding Store Name and Address to footer?

Next project I have been working on all day is trying to add the store name, address and phone number to the footer. This may require a hook but since I have no idea how those works I have no idea how to make that work.... I miss CC4, it was so easy! How do I add these things?

I am also at a loss about the social icons. How the heck do I either get them to work or replace them with something MUCH better looking?

I did get a whole new horizontal nav menu on the homepage of the lingerie skin. Still fine tuning all the colors on that and need a mobile version before it is finished. There have been numerous other changes today as well. It's about 80% done I'd say. When it is ready I'll ask that people test it and look for bugs. Then I'll put it in the Marketplace for all to download if they'd like.

The fashion skin is just getting started. It's about 5% done at this point.

http://www.cnkapparel.com/store/

Let me know what you think

Allow me to mention that by adding {debug} to the end of the template you are working with (main.php, for example), Smarty will throw up a popup window listing every variable that is available to this template.

You may find {$CONFIG.store_name} and {$CONFIG.store_address}, among much else, readily available.

But, unfortunately, no store's phone number.

Those two worked just fine. Thanks for your help, again. I think I owe you a beer or something for all the help you've given me so far. Keep a tab running and we'll settle up somehow. BTW, is there anybody else on here? I remember back 10+ years ago there were hundreds of us on here....

I can't believe there is no place in CC to put the company phone number.... That seems odd!