Problem: Security Alert: Possible Cross-site request

bosanci28

I see,

I only use chrome to log into the admin ,so not sure why is showing that! Is it possible to clear all and sign in again with chrome maybe will not say anymore! I know that does not do it all the time.

And i read about it , little more and i guess is from logging from different ip's, but i only use it from 1 pc ,same ip.

Thanks for replying.

"I only use Chrome..."

This is just a guess from what I have seen elsewhere, but maybe Chrome likes to update itself, like every 12 hours or so.

You may want to invest some time into looking at PHP's error_log for the past week or so. If the browser's User-Agent string changed, that constitutes a "separate" browser using the same IP address and cookie, and that will get logged as an error in PHP's error_log. This error may also get logged to CubeCart's admin, Error Log, System Error Log tab, errors list.

As Brian has said, details will be recorded in the error_log in the top level of your hosting account and a comparison will show you exactly what has changed to cause this - it can be IP address, which browser you are using or even a minor change in the browser version which happens quite often with Chrome or Firefox and also if you access the site using a OC and then a mobile device such as a phone or a tablet - each of these will cause a slight change in the User-Agent string

Ian