Tundra River

I've been trying to get the CSV upload (import) to work but I haven't been able to get this to happen.. I export the CSV file as it stands, replace all the information, however which ever setting I use (. ; tab) ignore settings, select settings nothing works.. It says it uploads everytime but NONE of my products ever show up.. How do I correctly do this so I can stop wasting more of my time? 

The first page of the admin, Import Catalogue is a simple three element form:

After clicking Save and file gets transferred to CubeCart, CubeCart then shows a second page that lists a table: the left column is the field headers (presumably the first row of the file has headers, if not, I suppose the left column will be the data record that is the first row). The right column is a series of drop-down selectors that give the admin the ability to assign the data column to the actual CubeCart database table inventory column.

In your post above, you did not mention if you get this second page to make the assignments.

That tells me the file was not found by CubeCart, or CubeCart did not make the temporary working file of the file that was just uploaded.

Please look in your installation of CubeCart, in the /includes/extra/ folder, for a series of files named importdata_#.tmp, where _# is not there (the complete working file), or a number starting from _1.

If you did get the second page, made the assignments, but the products are still not in the inventory table, then we need to look elsewhere.

Yea I'm just going to do everything by hand.. I honestly feel that if I have to deal with so many issues uploading a file that the software itself gives me it's a waste of time and the feature needs to be worked on.. I appreciate the feed back tho