how i can upload even 10 Items simultaneously.?

snafy

"one time" - do you mean add the product and still have all information available to admin - even after it has been sold - so you don't have to fill in all the information again when it goes back in stock? If so, your product info will stay in admin, so all you would need to do is change the stock value to put it back available for sale. It shows or not to the customer depending on how you have hide out-of-stock items checked on the Stock tab of Store Settings. 

If you mean literally add 10 different items all at one time, then Bsmither's description sounds like what you want.

i used Disable Checkout (Catalogue Mode Only) and i have more than 50.000 Products 

i want to add 10 or more data sets with photos or images  all at one time how i can do it ? 

Edited by snafy

You will definitely want to use Catalogue Import.

FTP all the images to the /images/source/ folder, then in admin, Images, click the "Update File List" tab.

Next, have a CSV file with all the data sets ready. Have a column in the CSV called "Images" and in that column, have the path/name of the images you want to use for that product, separated by commas, then wrapped in quotes. During Import, you will assign "Images" to the drop-down selector "Images (Comma Separated)"

Next, in admin, Catalogue Import, follow the steps I mentioned in the link I posted above.

"please can we do it on admin  ?"

No.

But I do want to study this.

A page at omniglot.com uses HTML entities for the arabic symbols, such as:

العربية

So, if there is a utility that can convert the utf-8 byte sequences into these entities in the CSV file, that is one possible solution.

But what I want to explore is using a BOM on the CSV file. A CSV file has no means of declaring its encoding, but maybe by using the BOM, we can enhance the importation of the file.

To help me with this, is it possible to attach a file that has a sample of inventory you want to enter into CubeCart?

• 3 months later...

You will definitely want to use Catalogue Import.

FTP all the images to the /images/source/ folder, then in admin, Images, click the "Update File List" tab.

Next, have a CSV file with all the data sets ready. Have a column in the CSV called "Images" and in that column, have the path/name of the images you want to use for that product, separated by commas, then wrapped in quotes. During Import, you will assign "Images" to the drop-down selector "Images (Comma Separated)"

Next, in admin, Catalogue Import, follow the steps I mentioned in the link I posted above.

http://www.xxxx.com/admin.php?_g=products&node=import

i follow your step, but after click save, it just go to this and stuck.