Orders disappearing from admin

dukes

Hello,

In the past month repeat customers made purchases and then ordered again within a couple of days.

When they did so, paypal would not allow them to complete checkout.  On the admin page, the product(s) purchased in the customer's previous order no longer appear. 

The product(s) have been replaced with the products(s) they recently attempted to order.  The order which did not go through is now marked 'pending'. Before it was marked 'order complete'.

The date of dispatch, delivery tracking and payment gateway fields all contain the information from the previous order placed on the new order. 

The last time this happened was yesterday and the new order shows this customers previous order number.

In the transaction logs, the previous order with the original number still appears.  On the order page this order number is showing the items they recently attempted to order but were not able to complete the transaction.

I am currently running version 6.0.5

I recently had an issue with the scripts which Al was able to resolve after my most recent update from cubecart v5.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ken

Edited by dukes