[Resolved] pricelist cc6

Angrek

Hello,

I've managed to implement the pricelist mod we had on CC4 in our new CC6 cart.  Problem is that the products on the page are URL's and these are NOT going to the proper product page in the cart.  In my opinion I have 2 solutions : or remove the hyperlink of the product or try to repair the correct hyperlink.  URL to the pricelist = http://www.orchidjacky.be/webshop_v6/pricelist/index.php.  Files in use are attached.  Anyone who can help ?  My knowledge of php is minimal.  Thanks. Angrek

index.php

products.php

Certain column names are not correct in the SQL statements in the products.php file. For example, there is a SQL statement on line 17:

mysql_query("SELECT name,product_Id,product_Code,sale_price,price 
    FROM ".$databasePrefix."CubeCart_inventory where cat_id = '$categories[$i]' order by $sortBy"

Instead of product_Id, it is product_id
Instead of product_Code, it is product_code (also on line 30)

CC5/6 does not have a specific folder for the thumbnail images. So, 'images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_' on line 28 will not work.

Line 32 has: <a href='$storeAddress/index.php?act=viewProd&product_Id=".$row['productId']

where 'productId' should be 'product_id'.

Also, you have assigned to $storeAddress a value that ends in a slash. Then, in the link above, you include a slash after $storeAddress. That will work because the web server is forgiving in that way, but the better link would be: <a href='".$storeAddress."'index.php. This removes the syntax error where index.php has become part of the name of the variable.

This part: act=viewProd&product_Id= needs correcting so that it appears as a CC3 URL, or correcting so that it appears as a CC5/6 URL.

CC3: act=viewProd&productId=
(of which CC5/6 has code in the file ini.inc.php to understand this)

CC6: _a=product&product_id=