payment gateway card capture CC6

Angrek

The latest versions of CubeCart are coded to require the admin to login under https:// SSL to view the order's credit card data. But the code can be edited to allow the admin to be able to do whatever is needed.

There have been no version of CubeCart that allowed for the admin to enter a customer's credit card data into an existing order (or process a credit card transaction) on behalf of a customer.

However, recent versions of CC6 allow the admin to perform actions on the storefront being logged in as that customer. So, imitating that customer, the admin can perform the steps necessary to checkout.

Sorry, I think I didn't make myself clear :

I want the credit card data printed on the summary order form which we can print from within admin.  See attached.  No need to alter any data.  Since we are under SSL we can view the data in the "credit card data" tab but it is no printed on the form.  Thanks

Angrek

Bestelling Factuur -150814-151430-2813.pdf

Edited by Angrek

We will need to take this to email. Send me a PM with your email address.

The moderator has made it clear that discussions on overcoming the missing or limited ability to show or produce credit card data from or to a non-secure medium - being a very bad idea - will not be discussed on the forums.