adding a geteway for a national bank

sasan223

hello buddies

I Created a market using cube cart. I opened an account in one of the local banks in my country and received information of getaway. now I want to add the capability of online paying to my store? how can I do that. 

the bank also send me some php and certificate files and of course a guideline, but unfortunately I am not a professional programmer and not to know what to do with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Writing a payment gateway is not a trivial task and ensuring all possible options and responses from the bank's systems are included and then fully tested can take a long time. CubeCart already comes with a lot of payment gateways (both builtbin and free and commercial ones from developers like ourselves) covering well known global ones and also many regional / country specific ones but there seems to be a huge number of new ones available each month and it simply not possible for any software to have all of these built in.

However, we have developed a large number and if you need to have one developed for your specific bank, then we can look to do this for you

Ian