I changed Hosts

Dirty Butter

I've just spent a week completely locked out of the admin backside of two stores, with 403 Forbidden error messages. I immediately notified HostGator of the trouble and marked the Support Ticket as URGENT. When I had not heard back from them in a couple of days I got on their Support Chat and tried to get my issue moved up in the queue. Nothing changed. After almost a week of chatting daily, trying to get some answers, I gave up and changed hosts. This turned into another ordeal, as they basically held my SSL certificates hostage.  I've had issues with their support for some time, so I was totally disgusted with them.

I'm happy to say that Havenswift-Hosting helped me with all that was involved in moving my domains to their server. They advised me on what to ask the HG Support. And they found and fixed the 403 issue!!! It turned out to be a CC related problem, so HostGator would not have worked on it, even if they had tried to it (they didn't).

So if anyone else is struggling with poor service from their present hosting company, I want to give Havenswift-Hosting a plug.

Here's my affiliate link to them, if you're interested in changing hosts:

https://www.havenswift-hosting.co.uk/clients/aff.php?aff=041

I've just spent a week completely locked out of the admin backside of two stores, with 403 Forbidden error messages. I immediately notified HostGator of the trouble and marked the Support Ticket as URGENT. When I had not heard back from them in a couple of days I got on their Support Chat and tried to get my issue moved up in the queue. Nothing changed. After almost a week of chatting daily, trying to get some answers, I gave up and changed hosts. This turned into another ordeal, as they basically held my SSL certificates hostage.  I've had issues with their support for some time, so I was totally disgusted with them.

I'm happy to say that Havenswift-Hosting helped me with all that was involved in moving my domains to their server. They advised me on what to ask the HG Support. And they found and fixed the 403 issue!!! It turned out to be a CC related problem, so HostGator would not have worked on it, even if they had tried to it (they didn't).

So if anyone else is struggling with poor service from their present hosting company, I want to give Havenswift-Hosting a plug.

Here's my affiliate link to them, if you're interested in changing hosts:

https://www.havenswift-hosting.co.uk/clients/aff.php?aff=041

We too find Ian and the team to be invaluable :)

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to brag on Havenswift Hosting again! Ian was very patient with me yesterday, responding to each Support Ticket response promptly. I had made a mess of trying to setup the free level of CloudFlare service. This was not a hosting issue, but Ian replied to each concern I had. I finally figured out how to fix it on CloudFlare. I never did get a response from CloudFlare Support, so the contrast with prompt replies from Havenswift was even more glaring.

I've been on cheaper hosting in the past, and it's always been poor Support response that made me change companies. Thank you, Ian, for having such a good support system setup!!