Install On web Site but not going live yet

Welcome Highway Rider! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In admin, Store Settings, Offline tab, you can create a custom page that will display to any visitors when the store is offline. Set "Take store offline?" to Yes, and click Save.

Thus, logging in to admin, then clicking the "Storefront - Closed" link at the upper right, you will still see the storefront.

Ok Thanks  We have access to this program through are web hos.t So do you have any idea how this will incorporate in to the PHPBB when we install it through are C-panel. Just wondering if there are any examples out there that I view so I could see what they look like?  Actually I think that I may have just come up with the answer to my question. Now because the web page we have I consider it to be a bulletin  board, and the CubeCart will be a totally separate program and then within the bulletin board one would have to make clickable links to the CubeCart. I am assuming that CubeCart does not make the clickable links.

Edited by Highway Rider

"Within the bulletin board one would have to make clickable links to the CubeCart. I am assuming that CubeCart does not make the clickable links."

Correct and However.

CubeCart does not have the native ability to influence how any other application works or what it shows.

However, since CubeCart is 100% human-readable, and thus can have code added to make CubeCart do things needed by the store owner (with varying degrees of difficulty), if PhpBB has an API, then CubeCart can have modules written to send data through that API to have phpBB show things.

(In fact, I had a module half-way written that would have CubeCart version 3 push and pull thread posts from phpBB. I gave up because phpBB's API at the time was not well developed.)