[Resolved] Where Is data added to the ""Contact form" stored?

browneyedgirl

I did a backup of my files  before reinstalling cubecart v 6.06.  I do not want to do a restore because I made changes to various files. However, I would like to copy and paste the information that I had written for my Contact us form - Except, I cannot seem to find where the text is stored! - I have looked in the sql database file (where the "About us, terms and conditions, privacy"  text seems to be added).  But there is nothing for Contact us.  To be clear here is the path I am referring to in Cubecart.

From File Manager-> Contact Form ->Content Tab -> There is a text window that I can update  Where does this text get stored?

The overall admin form is an admin skin template at /templates/documents.contact.php. The customer sees the current skin template at  /templates/content.contact.php.

The content of the rich text editor is a base64 encoded string with the config key ['description'] in the Contact_Form array that is base64 encoded and saved in the CubeCart_config table.

thanks so much bsmither. You are a wealth of knowledge.  I found the file and used an online decoder but only the first set of words is visible.  after that, it is still garbled.   I used the exact same method on the new version of the database and it decoded no problem - not sure why the original string is not decoding in the same way.  Atleast now I know that it is an encoded string and won't waste time searching for a string that doesn't exist in the way I would expect :)

Your help is much appreciated.