How can backup to another host website?

Cyberart

Dear: Sir,

Please tell me how can backup to another host website.
An error message like the following:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'u504743491_chee'@'10.2.1.19' (using password: YES) in/home/u582149137/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 30

Warning: mysqli_options(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/u582149137/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 32

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'u504743491_chee'@'10.2.1.19' (using password: YES) in /home/u582149137/public_html/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line35

Thank you very much.

Not 100% sure but that looks like a database issue where the database or user doesn't exist.

If you use cPanel and you have installed Cubecart using Installatron you can create a backup of your store on the same server using it's back up feature if you just want a backup. If you wish to move or copy your store to another server then the following should work

There is probably a much easier way to do this but this is how I do it.

1. Install a fresh version of Cubecart (same version as you are backing up) onto the new server.
  2. Copy database from old Cubecart to new Cubecart
  3. Upload images from old Cubecart to new Cubecart
  4. Copy over your skin if modified

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same issue, how you resolve this issue? 

thanks

Ernesto

How is your website? 

Yes, I went to the older web into CPanel and download database then goto new and create a databe after that I import the old database, then you upload content like image using Filezilla, its works!

Good Luck