Blank Admin Login

pdl

Hi i have no Admin Login can anyone help.

I have turned abit on in class.debug.php and got this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*' in /var/www/vhosts/zedjet.com/httpdocs/includes/extra/snippet_a8b9b4f9211d7b723d78d29ad11f5cb5.php on line 2

How do i fix the problem it was working fine

Pete

That file is not found in a stock CubeCart package, and won't be overwritten in an update. So, it survives.

You will need to get some help to determine what plugin it belongs to, when it was put there, and fully what it does.

More importantly, if we cannot learn of its provenance, you may need some assistance in removing it from your files and database.

PHP is complaining about the two asterisks near the end of the statement. The syntax error is preventing this statement from executing. And that may be a good thing until we learn what the snippet is and where it came from.

Yes, you will also need to remove it from the database. (That's how CubeCart works with respect to snippets.)

Using an external utility such as phpMyAdmin, look in your database at CubeCart_code_snippet. Find the record with the same php_code as what you see in the file. Since the code is stored in the database table as a 'blob', you will need to have phpMyAdmin show the contents of the blob field in a popup editor (maybe, I am not too familiar with phpMyAdmin).

Take note of all the other items of data for that table record. Then set 'enabled' to zero.

If the 'unique_id', or 'description', or 'author' looks suspicious, then delete that table record.

Let us know what the rest of the data for that record is.