[Resolved] Shopping cart and slider not working

ozzyizzy

Hi. 

I was testing my shop and discovered my shopping cart is not working. I was trying to change from paypal standard to express  I place a test item in my cart (test) or anything else for that matter, and try to checkout.  The shopping cart button does not work at all. I am not logging in as a customer. My bxslider is also not working, but rather showing my images stacked on top of one another.  Both the slider and cart were working until I upgraded the js file after latest upgrade to 6.07.  Could someone look at my site to see if they have the same issue please.  (knicknacs.com.au)   Any suggestions as to why this is happening now?

regards

Let us return to a conversation about placing your MailChimp script very close to the bottom of the template. And several other edits that were discussed are now reappearing.

I would guess that one or more "knicknacs" skin templates was restored from a backup made a week or two ago.

Yes. I did restore the knicknacs skin template, but both the slider and the cart have worked since.  I did try and remove both mailchimp and adsense mods to see it that caused the problem, but removing them made no difference to the problem.

I just tried to change to the foundation skin, and only get a blank page, so I guess I am either missing parts of the upgrade for foundation, or totally stuffed up somewhere.