Updating order status to complete - redirect to different page

djcaseanova

CubeCart should not bounce you to the Dashboard, unless, perhaps, the Dashboard is from where you arrive at the order.

When that happens, CubeCart has determined that the security token implanted in the form's details is not what is expected. That happens when CubeCart sends out a second form before the admin submitted the first form, as if the admin is opening several orders to process, each in a different browser window/tab.

Well, I was wrong, this is NOT resolved. I have no other tabs or windows open and when I changed the status of an order to complete, it went to the dashboard again.

My process is change the order status from processing to order complete, then clicking on the delivery tab and inputing the tracking and dispatch dates and hitting save. Once it loads, it's loading to the dashboard, but all the information has been saved correctly in the order page.

Do you know what a Network Waterfall is? If so, enable the Waterfall with the Persist setting enabled and do what you do.

When you click Submit, the Waterfall will note all the page requests and POSTed variables.

We will examine the Waterfall to determine what is not correct.

Does the same thing happen when you click "Save and Reload"?

I am not familiar with Network Waterfall.

So, I created an order manually (which is what I did yesterday and thought all was good) and it acts normally. I went into the store and went all the way up to creating a cart and placing the order, but I did not PAY for the item. The only payment option is Paypal.

I went back into the admin, and did what I normally do with the orders and it went back to the order list. For some reason, it has been every order that has been placed and paid for. I can not duplicate it and I don't get enough orders to test right now.

Any ideas?

I just got an order and used the waterfall network tool. Go figure the order did not have an issue this time, it went back to the orders page instead of the dashboard.

I will use the waterfall tool on each order until I get it to do the redirect. How do I save the information from the waterfall tool in Firefox (my default browser). I can't seem to find an export log or save log anywhere.

What should I be looking for exactly when I find that it has redirected to the dashboard instead of the order page. I find that some .png files are the only ones coming up as a 404. There were several 304 (I think) errors when redirecting to the order page, but the definition of those was "not modified". Not sure what to spy for.

Thanks!!

In the list of POST and GET page requests, we will want to be looking for:

GET /admin.php?somethingweird

where ?somethingweird is not ?_g=orders

Or if it is, we need to look at cookies, any POSTed variables, or anything in the GET querystring in addition to the _g=orders.