[Resolved] Tax does not update

CyberDaph

Hi,

Can someone help me? For a reason I can't figure out the tax for Belgium (or any other setting for that metter) doesn't save.

After pressing "Save" it goes back to the latest setting of " unable".

Where do I go from here?

I can't keep appologising to the clients for having to pay VAT seperatly :-(

Thanks!

Greetings

Daphne.

What appears to be a form that doesn't "save", may actually be that CubeCart accepted the "Add Tax Detail" or "Add Tax Rule" form details, has added the object in the table at the top, and presented you with a fresh blank form to add another.

In admin, Taxes, Tax Classes tab, there should already be three classes: Standard, Reduced, and Exempt.

On the Tax Details tab, there should already be VAT with a Status of checked.

On the Tax Rules tab, select Belgium (is Belgium already a member of the EU?), enter a percent rate using only digits (percentage being assumed). Check Goods and Shipping, select Enabled, and Save.

Belgium will show up in the list at the top of the page.

Hi bsmither,

Thanks for your reply.

I've done all that many times but Belgium (yse, should have been included in the EU countries, but isn't!) just won't update.

It doesn't show in the list and customers don't get the VAT included. I have to send an email everytime appologising for my Cubecart and hope they will understand. Some do, but some don't.

I can't find the problem...