Adding Foundation Navbar

Lastwolf

So I got the clean skin and I like parts of it but I prefer the foundation navbar, I was trying to add it into the skin but I'm running into a few problems primarily the dropdown features which don't seem to want work at all.

Is there an easy way to do with or am I just gonna have to keep beating it with a shovel ?

So I got the clean skin and I like parts of it but I prefer the foundation navbar, I was trying to add it into the skin but I'm running into a few problems primarily the dropdown features which don't seem to want work at all.

Is there an easy way to do with or am I just gonna have to keep beating it with a shovel ?

Have you tried emailing the skin developer and asking for support ?  Unfortunately it seems that other people are having other issues with this skin

Ian

It seems to have the same behavior - so maybe just apply the styling you want?

huh... I've been messing around with it so long I never thought to go back and look at the original, I guess it is basically the same setup with different styling. heh trust me to try and do it the hard way.

thanks.

Now I remember why, it's because whatever settings that altered the navbar, it can't handle subcategories, like at all.

Instead of opening up to the right or left they just list on top of one another, also the width is fixed at the maxium width of the top most category

cleanmenu.png

realmenu.png