404 Error document not showing

Claudia M

Hi,

When I upgraded to CC6 from CC5 I created a document for 404 errors and uploaded thru admin - documents and it worked fine.  Now the file has disappeard and the standard is showing not my custom page.How can I get it back?  Thanks Claudia

404 - Page Not Found

Sorry but the page you are looking for could not be found.  (This is what is showing now)

The answer I was looking for was: "Within the regular layout of my CubeCart store, instead of the product, category, or site document, I get these phrases..."

If CC6 cannot find the seo_path in the database - like when the URL is misspelled - CC6 uses a skin template: content.404.php.

You can adapt the skin template to resemble what you had before.

"There is an option in admin/filemanager/documents to create a 404 Page Not found Error document."

No there isn't. Please examine the list of plugins installed on your site for a possible third-party solution for CC5.

If it is a plugin, we would need to understand how it hooked into CC5 and if any additional code changes were necessary for it to work in CC5.

The plugin would have carried over and some, if not all, parts of it would function fine, as is evident in admin.

• 7 months later...
On 14/10/2015 at 9:30 PM, Claudia M said:

Hi,

When I download  CC6  I created a document for 404 errors and uploaded thru admin - documents and it worked fine. When i click login,register ,category link the follwing error was occuring.

404 - Page Not Found

Sorry but the page you are looking for could not be found.  (This is what is showing now)