[Resolved] Dual prices

RogerM

WishList

It would be really great if prices displayed could show both prices with and without tax. If the price inc tax could be bold and large and the price minus tax regular and smaller font then people can easily see whether tax is applicable to a product or not so they can see if they can reclaim tax in some instances. Having prices displayed either with tax or without doesn't really help as people have different preferences and in some instances won't know if tax is applicable or has been applied. in my store I list some products that are require tax to be added and some that do not but presently there is no way of knowing which products are taxed or not unless I add something into the general description. I'd rather just keep the description to describe the product rather than go into the tax situation and detract from the product itself.

Thanks

RogerM

Just to let you know I bought the "Show prices with and without tax" plugin and found it rather unclear how to implement it to do what I wanted with my limited knowledge of integrating code.  However I cannot praise Noodleman (who developed it) highly enough. His support and help was swift and effective and he helped me to get it exactly how I wanted it to look. For anybody interested in looking at the end result it's HERE

If anybody is considering whether to get this or another plugin developed by Noodleman I have no hesitation in recommending him and his work. Big thanks.

• 3 weeks later...