Cant Login to Admin section

marvso

I can't seem to login to my admin section as I have in the past. The webpage just remains white with no place to enter login information. I am running version 6.0.8   Any ideas?

PS Its just a white screen with no error messages of any kind

We would ask that you log in to your hosting control panel (Cpanel?) and:

* Find PHP's error log. (You may need to make a setting to enable it for short duration. Then try to log in.)
* Find the web server error log. The web server may be responding with a 500 Internal Server Error which you browser may not be showing.
* Use the control panel's File Manager to look in the folder /includes/extra/ and determine if any file exists that starts with 'snippet'.
* If so, use phpMyAdmin to delete any record(s) you do not recognize in the table CubeCart_code_snippet.
* Make the following edits as described here.
* Delete all files in /includes/etc/ that starts with 'snippet'.
* We will need to know what is in the error logs.

If you absolutely cannot find PHP's error_log, then:

Please create a file called 'ini-custom.inc.php', and have as its contents:

<?php
# Custom initialization commands
# Filename: ini-custom.inc.php
# File location: main CubeCart folder

ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
ini_set('max_execution_time', '60');
ini_set('error_log', 'error_log');
ini_set('log_errors', 'on');

?>

Place this file in CubeCart's main folder.

The edits say they are for CC606 and have already been implemented in CC607 and CC608. So examine the code carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

[17-Dec-2015 19:40:40 UTC] PHP Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/marvso/public_html/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 1292
[17-Dec-2015 19:40:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_f() in /home/marvso/public_html/includes/extra/snippet_2226bc0f7fa998a22abf552e7451d276.php on line 4

The error Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given seems to be caused by a bad entry in admin, Store Settings, Layout tab, Length of product precis. Make sure this entry is present and contains an integer (such as 80).

The error Call to undefined function print_f() seems to be a syntax error where the actual function intended to be used is either:
printf() Note there is no dash
print_r() Note this is a lowercase R and not a lowercase F

Since this is a snippet file, I want you to do this, and it is very important! Using a database utility such as phpMyAdmin, examine the table CubeCart_code_snippet.

If any record in this table does not have a complete and sensible value in the columns 'unique_id' and 'description', then I want you to set the value in the 'enable' column to '0'.

Let me know if you find any such record.