Incorrect URLs in email templates

campo

I'm having issues with the wrong URLs being populated in the order confirmation and payment confirmation emails.  I'm using the eWay plugin for purchases. 

The email confirmation template has the following: 

Your order {$DATA.cart_order_id} has been received which was placed on {$DATA.order_date}. Please keep this email for your records. It is possible to view the status of your order online.

{$DATA.link}

In the emails being sent to customers, the {$DATA.link} is being populated as follows:

https://www.website.com/modules/gateway/EwayRapid/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_order_id=999999-999999-999

but it should be:

https://www.website.com/index.php?_a=vieworder&cart_order_id=999999-999999-999

The "modules/gateway/EwayRapid" is being inserted into other URLs in the emails (eg store url, store logo url etc). 

Has anyone got any thoughts/suggestion on how to fix this?

I do not recognized "EwayRapid". I know of an "eWay" module, but not that one.

Did this module come with CubeCart, or did you get it from somewhere else?

If "eWay", then according to the code, if the payment gateway is being used anywhere but AU, there will be a Request logged in admin, Request Log to ewaygateway.com. We would need to see the Response.

Thanks bsmither, I didn't set up the cubecart site I'm now looking after. The plugin is called "EwayRapid" and we are using it in AU.  There are no requests logged in admin.

Having a dig around, I suspect it's not the one that came with CubeCart. 

Edited by campo
typo, extra info

If the module was commissioned from a private party, I suppose the best course of action is to contact the author.

If you can point me to where I can fetch a copy for myself, I'll be able to give better advice.

The "eWay" module in CubeCart's MarketPlace uses the same logo as what I find on a search of "ewayrapid". It might be the same.

• 4 months later...

Hi, there I am new to the forums, long time lurker:) I am experiencing this issue with our CubeCart V6.011 AU store using the official EWay plugin (from eway) does anyone have any updates on this? Would like to sort out if possible, have been in contact with Eway still awaiting a response as even they are unsure as to what is causing this? Many thanks, Glenn