No products or images in mobile site

jkmorganpets

I use the Karuto skin and the only thing that shows on the mobile site are the categories. No images at all, the banner is still Cubecart mobile. No products, shown in any categories. I have made quite a few changes to pages and all my products have a lot of options. Could this be the reason. I have mobile site activated in my settings.

Are there things I am supposed to do that I am not doing?

Jill

ccv5

The Mobile skin (as provided by CubeCart, Ltd) is a complete, distinct, and separate skin. Any modifications made to Kurouto, therefore, do not pass through to Mobile. It does not display the HomePage document. Also, images are not part of the page design - other than the product's main image shown on the View Category list and the View Product page.

The reasoning, I guess, is to minimize the amount of data sent to phones with lousy data plans.

Prepare a logo image, probably no wider than 320 pixels, and upload it in the Store Settings, Logos tab.

Then, on the table row where it is shown, choose the Mobile skin, All styles. Save.

There are other mobile-capable skins available.