[Resolved] Cart Button Not Working - minimaliser

angelfins

My guess is that for the files 1.foundation.min.js and 2.cubecart.js have been inappropriately "minified" (better term, 'squeezed'). All the line endings seem to have disappeared.

These files, as they exist in the Minimalizer skin folder, are not able to be squeezed -- yet they are.

Why not able to be squeezed?

statement 1;
// Comment
statement 2;

When line endings removed:

statement 1; // Comment statement 2;

We now see that all the code in this script after the double slash is now considered part of the comment.

Squeezing (or minifying) code is more than simply removing line endings. Comments need managing and unquoted spaces and tabs can be removed.

I suggest that you copy the following files from the stock Foundation skin into the Minimalizer skin:
1.foundation.min.js
2.cubecart.js
3.cubecart.validate.js

Looking at the files in a package of the Minimalizer skin (that I downloaded last October), they have the line breaks in them. I just now downloaded a fresh copy and these files have line breaks.

So, by someone or somehow, these files as they sat in your site got 'squeezed' after the fact.