[Resolved] Cant edit sub categories

Nermin

It's not blatantly obvious, as the styling is not there. Any category that has children will be a link -- but the CSS removes the typical styling that shows it as a link.

Instead, the category name will be a slightly(!) different color, and will turn red on hover. From the image above, it looks like "Wire Drawing Dies" has a slightly different color than the others. Hover the mouse cursor over it. If it turns red, click on it, then you will see the list of children for that category.

The programmers have been advised that some prefer a complete hierarchy be shown, much like a filetree.

It's not blatantly obvious, as the styling is not there. Any category that has children will be a link -- but the CSS removes the typical styling that shows it as a link.

Instead, the category name will be a slightly(!) different color, and will turn red on hover. From the image above, it looks like "Wire Drawing Dies" has a slightly different color than the others. Hover the mouse cursor over it. If it turns red, click on it, then you will see the list of children for that category.

The programmers have been advised that some prefer a complete hierarchy be shown, much like a filetree.

Ohh damn yep you are correct I will fix this. I think I have done this when I was styling my Admin v5 to look like v6

Thanks again bud