Question about in Admin CP IP info

Nermin

It's not anything I've ever seen, but of course you may be using CC in a way that I don't. Please explain what you were doing to get this result? What CC version are you on? Also, do you have Debug enabled? Do you get any messages at the bottom of the screen? How about the error_log?

Just had a thought - trying to see the location of an IP address from Customers Online? If so, I get the box, but not the little icon thing inside the box. NO information. Usually I can get the info by opening the IP in a new tab, but getting this message when I tried:

Firefox can't find the server at api.hostip.info

I can make out the background. It looks like the admin, Statistics, Users Online tab. It also looks like the link that is the guest's IP Address was clicked.

This is supposed to get you a window that shows where this IP address is located. The source of this info is api.hostip.info.

However, api.hostip.info is currently offline.

I will say that the dog-eared document image with a frowny face is supposed to represent a "Failure to Contact" by whatever browser this is.

15 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

It's not anything I've ever seen, but of course you may be using CC in a way that I don't. Please explain what you were doing to get this result? What CC version are you on? Also, do you have Debug enabled? Do you get any messages at the bottom of the screen? How about the error_log?

Just had a thought - trying to see the location of an IP address from Customers Online? If so, I get the box, but not the little icon thing inside the box. NO information. Usually I can get the info by opening the IP in a new tab, but getting this message when I tried:

yep i get the same message and its not important its just the time going to a different site and checking the ip instead of just clicking on it.