Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

JoshuaH

i got this from google analytics. Any one know what to do with it?

Your page has 3 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.

That is a good, somewhat helpful suggestion. But the question is: delayed by how much? I am seeing some blocking, but it is imperceptible.

You may be on a hosting plan where the web server is configured to allow only so may simultaneous connections from each IP to your site. I'm guessing one? Maybe two?

And I think I just crashed your site.

While you should always follow best practices when you can, I wouldn't worry too much about going out of your way to do so unless you notice actual real-life speed issues.

For example, your home page loads extremely fast for me (approx. 1-2 seconds) on my PC, so unless you are experiencing speed issues on mobile devices or on particular pages such as checkout, it's probably not worth your time unless you just want to make the most highly optimized site you possibly can just because. My 2 cents.