Fatal Error after Paypal Checkout

djcaseanova

I just upgraded to 6.10 a few nights ago. A customer contacted me asking if their order went through, and it did. I received payment from Paypal, and everything was good on my side. However, he said after putting in his payment information that after checkout he got a blank page that simply said "Fatal Error".

I can only assume he was trying to return back to the website after payment was made.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have absolutely no errors in my system or admin logs in CC and I don't believe there is a way to check error logs in Paypal?

In my experiences, there is nothing in the CubeCart realm that would send a simple and completely clueless "Fatal Error" message without something else to give a hint as to what the fatal error was all about.

We could place the blame appropriately if we knew what the URL was in the customer's web browser that was showing "Fatal Error".

Okay. I will keep looking into this. I contacted them back again and he said the same thing. No error codes or anything, just "Fatal Error" in top left corner of a blank page. I asked if he saw anything before that and he said the last thing he saw was the payment page. He had contacted me because he didn't get a confirmation that the order was placed and didn't want to place another one without knowing if his payment went through, which it had.