Payments Not Going Through

Manta Divers

I use CCv5, I have authorize.net through Linkpoint/Globalgatewaye4/Payez (they need to pick a name) I am noticing an issue where Some payments will show that the gateway was accessed via authorize, and it will not actually post payment into Linkpoint/Globalgatewaye4/Payez, when I spoke with them given the dates and times and amount that should have been posting, they say there is nothing on their end. No declines, No approval, No notice at all. I have gone through all the options that are in CC to see if there is a report of somekind explaining what is happening. Plain and simple. I am offering up services and not getting paid for it. 

This is a major problem. Has anyone else run into the same issue? Any fixes? Any clues at all? Im ripping my hair out here... and there is not much left. 

Welcome Maria Divers! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Authorize.net has two payment methods available to CubeCart: SIM (customer makes payment at Authorize.net) and AIM (customer makes payment at your store). The choice is selected in CubeCart's Authorize.net gateway settings panel.

If using Authorize.net's SIM method, it would be difficult to find any evidence of CubeCart actually making contact with them. That is because (if I recall) it is up to the customer's browser to submit the final web form (choosing the gateway if more than one and clicking Proceed) to Authorize, where Autrhorize sends back to the customer the "Make Payment" form.

But if using the AIM method, there will be a log entry in admin, Request Log.

This is only for "some" orders' attempts to make payments? And you say CubeCart is marking these orders as paid and setting the order status to Processing?

1 hour ago, bsmither said:

This is only for "some" orders' attempts to make payments? And you say CubeCart is marking these orders as paid and setting the order status to Processing?

So yes it seems to me that, almost half of the orders come through as processing and some as Pending. Although some pending will show up as paid, and all processing ones show as paid. This has been this way since we got it setup. Although we did not notice the payments were missing till we had to issue a refund, Which made me go back through and checked a lot of them showing that yes some payments never got to the gateway.

We are setup on the SIM method...

On 2/27/2016 at 3:33 PM, bsmither said:
On 2/27/2016 at 3:33 PM, bsmither said:

You say that some orders that are at the Pending status are also marked as paid. You say you are not able to find log entries in the admin, Transaction Log for these orders, nor for any suspect order, in the order's History tab?

You say that some orders that are at the Pending status are also marked as paid. You say you are not able to find log entries in the admin, Transaction Log for these orders, nor for any suspect order, in the order's History tab?

Correct Some orders read as pending on the cubecart side, but they show up as paid inside my payez account. Here is an example of a missing order. I have taken some screen shots and attached them.

1 Orders page.jpg

2 MIssing Order.jpg

3 Transaction page showing dates.jpg

Unfortunately, Authorize.net does not keep a log (I couldn't find one) for you at your Authorize.net Merchant Account settings pages that would log failed attempts for when SIM wants to contact your store to report a successful payment. I do not know if Authorize.net could fetch that information for you if you were contact them.

I know that in the past, occasionally, I did not an email from Authorize.net informing me of a sale.

Did you get an email from Authorize.net regarding the order on Jan 13?