[Resolved] Clean Skin Problem - Tracking information not displayed

I am using the Clean Skin (latest update), I can't seem to log in to the bug tracker the designer uses, nor sign up for a new account. So I am left to post here....

When a customer goes to their order history, they see under Delivery the shipping module used next to where it says "Track" and it is a link that says "All in one shipping" (in my case anyway). Clicking that loops the page back to where they're already at.

There is no tracking number displayed. This is a serious problem as I am getting a ton of questions about tracking their packages. So much so I have temporarily replaced the skin. Below is a screenshot of the problem area.

If anyone is able to help me resolve this, that would be great! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 7.22.12 AM.png

The Clean Skin version I have I believe is the latest, version 1.4

I am currently using the Galaxy X skin, however, if you look at the attachment below, this is what my Foundation Skin looks like in the same area. I haven't checked all my other skins, but Galaxy and Foundation show a tracking number if I input one in the admin area.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 3.57.30 PM.png

Hi - sorry to hear you are having a problem with our bug tracker, I can see you have registered on there - is the issue with not receiving the email confirmation link to validate your account? If so I have just resent the confirmation link to you.

Even if you can't get on to the bug tracker you can always receive support using my direct email address which you will find in the readme file for the skin :).

I scan these forums fairly regularly and have just seen this one, hopefully we can get it solved for you right now.

Open up skins/cleanskin/templates/content.receipt.php and around line 38-45 you should see the following code: 

{if !empty($DELIVERY.date)}
	{$LANG.orders.shipping_date}: {$DELIVERY.date}<br>
{/if}
{if isset($DELIVERY.url)}
	{$LANG.basket.track}: <a href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.method}</a>
{else}
	{$DELIVERY.method} {$LANG.orders.shipping_tracking}: {$DELIVERY.tracking}
{/if}

Replace all of that with the following code:

{if !empty($DELIVERY.date) && $DELIVERY.date!=='0000-00-00'}
	{$LANG.orders.shipping_date}: {$DELIVERY.date}<br>
{/if}
{if !empty($DELIVERY.url)}
	{$LANG.orders.shipping_tracking}: <a href="{$DELIVERY.url}" target="_blank">{$DELIVERY.method}{if !empty($DELIVERY.product)} ({$DELIVERY.product}){/if}</a>
{elseif !empty($DELIVERY.tracking)}
	{$LANG.catalogue.delivery_method}: {$DELIVERY.method}{if !empty($DELIVERY.product)} ({$DELIVERY.product}){/if}<br>
	{$LANG.orders.shipping_tracking}: {$DELIVERY.tracking}
{/if}

You may need to rebuild your cache after this, once done check the result and let me know if fixed, if so I will include this in the next release.

Please remember to let me know about your issue with the bug tracker as I want to ensure this is fixed.

Any further questions drop me an email or reply here.

Sorry for the delay, this did work! Thanks!

Is there a way to add this to the Your Order summary instead of them having to click the details button? Just thinking it's faster that way. Not a big deal, but maybe something to consider.

I was playing with the content.order.php file and couldn't get it to show up when adding code to show the tracking information.

Great to hear that this worked for you, I will raise this as a bug and include this fix in the next release.

Hopefully the bug tracker is working for you now, any ideas like the one suggested please feel free to add into my bug tracker as a feature request.

It may not be quite as simple as including the code in another file as some variables only work on specific pages.

Have a good evening,

David

18 hours ago, fldavidallsop said:

Hopefully the bug tracker is working for you now, any ideas like the one suggested please feel free to add into my bug tracker as a feature request.

Actually, I tried adding some things to the tracker after resetting the password. It gives me a 403 forbidden for 'bug_report' when I hit the submit button. 

Strange, I have just created a new test account on my bug tracker and can report bugs.

I have just deleted your account entirely, can you try registering the account again? If you are still have issues reporting after this please email me direct so we can get to the bottom of it, sounds like a permissions issue with your old account as others are using the tracker just fine.

Strange, I went to your report site this time and everything autofilled for my login information, so I clicked login and it logged me in. I was able to post this time around? I am at a different computer/IP address this time around. I wonder if my other IP address was causing the issues