Not emailing orders

keat

If you want to acess the cart as a specific customer then as Ms Butter mentioned.

However, if you're trying to put a dummy oder through, then you might be better off creating yourself a test account, as a new customer would do.

Bear in mind, that you may hve to erase cookie data etc from your browser, I find that it's easier to use a different browser when i'm playing customer.

I generally don't use IE, so this is my dummy customer browser.

• 10 months later...

I had the same issue today.

I added product_code to the email templates and got the following error.

HTML Content: Syntax error in template "{$DATA.first_name}{$DATA.last_name}{i..." on line 53 "{if !empty($DATA.ship_method)}{$DATA.ship_method|replace:\'_\':\' \'}:{if !empty($DATA.ship_product)} ({$DATA.ship_product}){/if}{else}Shipping:{/if}" - Unexpected "\"
Plain Text Content: Syntax error in template "{$DATA.first_name} {$DATA.last_name} {if..." on line 48 "{if !empty($DATA.ship_method)}{$DATA.ship_method|replace:\'_\':\' \'}:{if !empty($DATA.ship_product)} ({$DATA.ship_product}){/if}{else}Shipping:{/if} {$DATA.shipping}" - Unexpected "\"

I sort of half remembered this from a year ago.

I'm intigued to know what causes this, both 6.0.10 and 6.1.5 sites did this, I guess the only common denominator is my server ??