CCV6 View Basket Results In Page Cannot Be Displayed

petecube

Hi I have read a few threads where this resulted in a 404 or a blank page when clicking the view basket button, but in this instance clicking on the view basket button results in a page cannot be displayed error, some times it works and then suddenly it doesn't and it results in the page cannot be displayed error page beong displayed in IE and under Chrome and Firefox a toomany redirects error is displayed. 

I have recently moved the store to a new host and it is V6 and I upgraded the software a couple of days ago and it is using the foundation skin/theme.

If I change the GET value index.php?_a=basket from basket to checkout the page loads, but when I click delete to remove the product from the basket it remains until I do a hard refresh.

This happens under Chrome and Firefox as well as IE, the fact this results in a page cannot be displayed and too many redirects error points to this being an .htaccess issue.

Any help or advice will be much appreciated

Pete