Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, guess i will press a few more keys while i wait for that time to leave for work... damn.. if only i have health insurance without having to hold a parttime job ;)

wireless is great.. !

i love the wide screen too.. might just have to go nuts in the next few months releasing a few independent scripts.. TRstatsv2.0 ... CSV Manager v2.0 (working with not ONLY cc).. maybe a News script... and i am yet to get time to work on http://www.maximizetalent.com .. which i really want to get going on... so many ideas... so little time.. i need to hire someone to take care of customer service :wacko: and maybe another programmer to do the little stuff..

ah!

Tony~!

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... dah! dah! dah!

wow!

lol, guess i will press a few more keys while i wait for that time to leave for work... damn.. if only i have health insurance without having to hold a parttime job :P

wireless is great.. !

i love the wide screen too.. might just have to go nuts in the next few months releasing a few independent scripts.. TRstatsv2.0 ... CSV Manager v2.0 (working with not ONLY cc).. maybe a News script... and i am yet to get time to work on http://www.maximizetalent.com .. which i really want to get going on... so many ideas... so little time.. i need to hire someone to take care of customer service :) and maybe another programmer to do the little stuff..

ugh... i hate widescreen... big and bulky... im building my laptop myself, that should be interesting :P anywhoo, back to typing something for no particular reason :wacko:;)

wow, this topic sure got off topic quickly :P

Well never let it be said that i will take it sitting down. Hang on i am sitting down, opps. Anyway you seem to have some good mods there saztar. I was going to get the CSV manager till i stumbled across a back way to do it, it isnt as pretty and probably isnt as easy but hmmm.

Anyway just about to go and start working on my second shop going through and adding products sure helps with the key count in the two days i spent adding 450 products to my first shop i think i added something like 60-80 thousand keys which was good. But then i have had a few slow days.

Anyway the latest updated position.

position 634

page http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/page/25/

hmmm 10 positions in less then 1 day not to bad i dont think

630... moving up :o

top 500 in no time... keep typing... this weeking is going to be a big typing weekend for me.. so i hope to get into the 600 by monday... everyone should be typing!

Tony~!

I am typing firstly to help the team and also to help stay in number 1 position for the team

im not giving up my #1 spot without a fight! im only 900,000 keys down!

B)

Hmmm i have had a big day so i am working on increasing the gap.

But anyway we just need another 720,000 keys or so to make it into the top 600. Currently we are at position 622

A quick update, we are still moving up in the ranks here with whatpulse.

We currently sitting in position 606, and we are only about 100,000 keys off making the top 600. then we are looking at a current gap of about 3millions keys to position 500.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twisted

What happened to our whatpulse banners?

Nobodies seems to be showing at all in the forums?

At least, not for me...

And its not like, they're there but just not loading [i usually get the red x when that happens] it's like they have been removed altogether, although the code is still in my sig.

Is it just me?

hey twisted yours is showing for me at the moment, though i have seen a couple that come up with the Red X, I think when this happens is when the stats are being updated between whatpulse and the people who provide the banners. Though they do seem to be off more then they are on.

Also by the way when i had a look earlier we are sitting at position 532. and Rob is slowly gaining on me i will have to do more work on the computer rather then playing games on the PS/2. Maybe i could get a button counter for the PS/2 and add them on as well.

pulsed about 300,000 keys today (i had them building up) and now

ranked 497th

:D

we made it to the top 500 teams.. with CCv3 coming out i am sure i will be hitting a LOT more keys.. and with my person projects needing to be finished.. yeah.. we will be number 200 in not time :sourcerer:

Tony~!

http://www.saztar.com

Guest zenboy

pulsed about 300,000 keys today (i had them building up) and now

ranked 497th

:D

we made it to the top 500 teams.. with CCv3 coming out i am sure i will be hitting a LOT more keys.. and with my person projects needing to be finished.. yeah.. we will be number 200 in not time :sourcerer:

Tony~!

http://www.saztar.com

Thought you would have typed more than that Tony, what with writing your own cart system and all

Thought you would have typed more than that Tony, what with writing your own cart system and all

Ok, not pretending to know exactly whats going on with that website... but for someone who doesnt like CubeCart, you seem to spend an awful lot of time on the forum :D